Bonus GBE2: It's a small, small world?

Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Blog!!!

Have you ever questioned whether worlds exist that are very, very small? Imagine if on every blossom of every cherry tree on the planet, a complete world was encompassed...every dust speck floating on gentle air currents, a complete universe. What would those tiny, tiny beings think? Do they see us, giant versions of something like themselves, or are we completely and totally different? Sometimes, as I am driving and "dust" and other particles are flying by, these are the things that I ponder. Could there be very, very small planets hovering about within our atmosphere, their own complete solar systems? I wonder....could our own planet be a very, very small speck within someone else's world. Hmmm...I don't know...makes me wonder.


Comments

  1. I imagine Dr. Seuss was wondering the very same thing when he wrote Horton Hears a Who! Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes - I agree with Elle - you made me think of the Who - tiny but oh so powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horton Hears a Who and Men in Black -- you never know.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me some love...

Popular posts from this blog

Perspective....

Just Stop....

Expectation vs Reality...